Welcome to our website and thank you for visiting!!
On this website you will find all you need to successfully visit the DPRK:
• In the About section you can find out a little bit more about Juche Travel Services;
• In the Tours section you will find our full offerings of group, private and special interest tours with corresponding prices;
• In the Attractions section you will find a comprehensive listing of all the major tourist attractions in the country, to help you choose where you would like to visit;
• In the Getting There section you will find the various methods of travelling to and from the DPRK, by air or by train, with corresponding timetables;
• In the Apply section you will find simple, step by step instructions on how to apply for a tour of the country, and you will realise it is far easier than you may think!
• In the Hints and Tips section you will find a list of useful hints and tips to aid travellers during their time in the DPRK;
• In the Contact section you will find our direct email address, so we can help you with all possible questions and queries you may have about your visit.
We look forward to welcoming you to the DPRK!!
** DPRK Tourism Continues as Normal **
Given the large amount of media exposure concerning the recent political situation on the Korean peninsula (some of which has been inaccurate and alarmist), we would like to re-confirm the following points:
- The DPRK remains completely open to tourism and we are running our full tour programme as planned;
- The UK Foreign Office travel advice for the DPRK remains unchanged and there are no travel warnings in place; . Read More
** Bargain private tours launched - perfect for those on a limited budget!! **
Despite our DPRK tours being amongst the cheapest in the market, we are always looking at ways to lower the price even further for our customers. One of the biggest barriers we face in doing so is the comparatively high cost of transport between Beijing and Pyongyang.
We are therefore delighted to launch a new range of 'bargain' private tours, starting and finishing in Dandong, a bustling Chinese trading city with a number of interesting tourist sights, situated on the border with the DPRK across the Yalu River. Read More
** Inaugural Railway Tour of the DPRK Launched for September 2013 **
We are very excited to announce the launch of our inaugural railway tour of the DPRK. This is a unique, first time opportunity for enthusiasts and intrepid travellers alike to travel around the country in our own private charter train, the 'Chosun Explorer', as it winds its way through the picturesque Korean countryside to some of the most popular and scenic tourist destinations. Dates: 21st - 29th September 2013. Read More
**2013 Tourist Charter Flight Schedule to North and East DPRK**
We are pleased to be able to offer our private tour customers the rare opportunity to visit the North and East of the DPRK by special tourist charter flights. Read More